Athenian Riviera, Lagonissi Blue Coast beach, two levels private deluxe villa 530 m2, very close to sandy beaches with a panoramic and unobstructed sea view, beautiful sunsets, and a big infinity swimming pool.
This newly built luxurious villa is located in the area of Blue Coast in Lagonissi at the 38th km of the sea coast of Athens - Sounio Avenue, just before you reach the Lagonissi Grand Resort Hotel.
The villa is situated in the southern parts of the Athens Metropolitan Area, it is built in the slops of a comfortably secluded pine hill, very close to the sea, and offers a spectacular and unobstructed view of the Saronic Gulf. Due to its location, it also offers easy access to Athens International Airport to Varkiza, Vouliagmeni, and Glyfada towns.
The size of the villa is 530 m2 and it is built in a lot of 1,235 m2 in a two-level maisonette. On the ground floor, there are three bedrooms with en suite baths, a large playroom with a fireplace, a home cinema, and an elevator leading to the first floor where there is a spacious dining-living room with a modern fireplace, kitchen, office, W.C., and the main master bedroom with en suite bath, jacuzzi, and walk-in wardrobe.
The villa also offers a central air conditioning and heating system, internet, home cinema, satellite TV, advanced security systems, and a central vacuum cleaning system.
Outside at the level of the first floor, there are spacious verandas with al fresco dining, a big infinity swimming pool (15x6), a barbecue area, and a beautiful lawn garden with century-old olive trees, the seating of which enjoys a panoramic sea view and wonderful sunsets. On the ground floor, there is a parking area for four cars and a lawn garden with lemon trees.
Accommodates up to 12 people. Fully accessible to the disabled.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The tenant, by booking this property, agrees, signs, and abides by the following Rental Conditions.
1. Accommodation. Accommodation is only for the use of those people named at the time of booking: Mr./Mrs. ----------and his/her family/relatives/friends. The accommodation will be used only as a holiday residence and strictly within the context of good ethics and local laws. No illegal activities and/or inappropriate behaviors whatsoever are allowed.
Accommodation is available to you at the earliest at 14:00 p.m. on the date of arrival and we would appreciate it that you vacate the Villa by 11:00 a.m. on the date of departure (flexible upon a vacancy).
2. Property Owner’s Disclaimer: The property owner does not accept any liability for any loss, damage, or additional expenses incurred by the guest or any member of the guest’s party regardless of the cause. The property owner does not accept liability for any injury, death, loss, inconvenience or damage, alteration, delay, or cancellation of the booking as a result of war, the threat of war, riot or civil strife, terrorist activity (threatened or actual), natural disaster, fire, sickness, weather conditions, action at an airport or port by any government or public authority, technical problems relating to transport and airport regulations caused by technical, mechanical or electrical breakdowns or with the client’s accommodation or other circumstances as amounting to ‘force Majeure or Acts of God or other similar events beyond the property owner’s control.
In addition, the owner is not responsible for any physical injuries or death caused to the tenants or to any of their visitors during their stay on the property. It is the sole responsibility of the adult tenants to supervise visitors and/or children during their stay on the property. The Villa is not an official tourist structure or hotel. Rather, it is a private home. Being such, it does not have standards or categories recognized internationally but instead reflects in its architecture and furnishings the local traditions and personal tastes of the owners. It is, therefore, highly recommended that the tenants purchase comprehensive travel insurance prior to their trip.
3. Maintenance: The owner or his/her representative have, in agreement with the tenant, free access to the property for essential maintenance purposes. Maintenance includes cleaning (house, pool, gardening, etc.) and changing linen twice every week. This will be always conducted within hygiene Covid-19 protocols.
4. Number of Persons: The number of persons (adults and children) may not exceed the agreed guest number. No visitors are allowed unless it is agreed with the owner of the Villa.
5. Events: Parties or Events are strictly prohibited.
6. Complaints: The enjoyment of your holidays is of prime importance to us. If you have a problem, you should immediately report it to us.
7. Personal Insurance: All our tenants are encouraged to have taken out personal insurance to cover all eventualities. (Personal travel insurance, life, accident and sickness, damages to the property).
8. Conditions: When accepting your booking, it will be understood that you are agreeing to the Booking Conditions on behalf of all members of your party.
9. Statement of tenant: I have read and understood and I agree to accept and abide by the terms and conditions of booking as detailed on behalf of all persons for whom the booking is made and I confirm that I am authorized to act on their behalf. I also accept any damages caused by the tenants or any other person invited to the Villa during our staying period and I will undertake the financial cost. Minor damages will be dealt with goodwill and understanding.
10. Amendments: For any changes to the above terms please contact the owner. Any violation of the agreed terms may result in extra charges
THE CONTRACTING PARTIES
THE OWNER THE TENANT